|Home||» Products||» Measuring Meters||» Fluorescent Spectrophotometer|
The Fluorescent spectrophotometer is designed for high sensitivity and selectivity.The measuring sensitivity of this instrument is 2-3 times higher than that of a UV-VIS spectrophotometer. The Fluorescence spectrophotometer provides measurement of excitation & emission spectra, intensity, lifetime, and fluorescence polarization. The design is based on a manual Czerny-Turner manual monochromator and a photomultiplier detector.
- Pharmaceutics & pharmacology - pharmaceutical quality control and metabolism research.
- Biochemistry Quantitative minute substance measurement in biological samples.
- Food industry Measurement of trace components in food.
- Pollutant analysis Air pollution analysis, environmental hygiene detection, food pollutants analysis.
- Organic & inorganic chemistry Analysis of trace components which cannot be measured with absorptive spectrophotometer.
- Special light source with high brightness and long service life. (Longer service lifetime than high-pressure xenon lamp and high-pressure mercury lamp.)
- Low noise and high sensitivity with a high-performance Hamamatsu photomultiplier.
- Instrumental S/N can reach to 1x10-9/ml(quinine sulfate).
- Good thermal stability.