|Home||» Products||» Test Chambers||» Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer|
Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer
Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer
We are a prominent Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter from Delhi, India. The Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer is commonly used in Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Tissue culture, Bio-fertilizer Laboratories and research institutes, where objects require sterilization. Our WEIBER Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer is available in both standard and customized designs. The Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer is used extensively in Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Tissue culture, Bio-fertilizer Laboratories and research institutes with modest sterilizing needs, where contaminated objects require sterilization. We represent the most innovative and advanced technologies in our products supported by our most efficient customer support network.
The unit has outer chamber, Boiler, Lid and Jacket - all made of 304-grade stainless Steel. The jacket is made of SS-304 grade stainless steel sheets. For controlling sterilization cycle, a three-way valve or a multiport valve/three way valve - made of S.S./Brass is provided. It is supplied complete with vacuum breaker, water level indicator, steam trap and automatic pressure control switch. The whole unit is mounted on a robust tubular stand made of mild steel pipes, duly painted with attractive stoving enamel, air drying paint. It is used to work on 1/3 Phase, 440 Volts A.C. Supply.
Mode of Heating
- Electrically heated by special flange type/immersion type heaters bearing ISI mark
- To work on 220 volts single phase 50 cycles
Working Pressure : The pressure inside the chamber is variable from 5 psi. to 20 psi. But the normal recommended pressure for sterilization process is 1.2 kgf/cm sq.g (15 psi - 17 psi)
Working Temperature : 121o C / 134o C
Hydro test Pressure : 2.5 kgf/cm sq.g (35 psi)
- Door : Single door shall be fitted with radical shooting arm
- Accidental Vacuum Breaker : A safety device against accidental vacuum in it and to remove residual air from it.
- Safety Valve : A safety device against excess pressure in jacket and steam generator.
- Dial Type Thermometer : Chamber Condensate Line : Indicates sterilization temperature.
- Incorporated with spiral thermostatic steam trap and check valve for perfect condensation from chamber to achieve optimum temperature.
Pressure & Compound Gauge : Indicates jacket and chamber pressure / vacuum respectively.
Steam Generator (Boiler) : Shall be attached to underneath the jacket. It shall be fitted with ISI marked water immersion type industrial heating elements.
Water inlet & outlet valves
- Water level indicating gauge glass with SS guard
- Automatic pressure state switches to control the boiler/jacket pressure.
Electrical Control Box : Equipped with air break contractor of ' CUT.HAMM' make, toggle switch and two nos. indicating neon lamps.
Automatic Pressure Control Switch - This semi-automatic device controls the pressure inside the chamber mechanically and cuts-off the current from the heating elements, when the desired/ set pressure value level is attained inside the chamber and restarts the mechanism once the pressure inside the chamber falls from the desired level.