|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Ovens||» Hybridization Oven|
WEIBER Hybridization Oven is especially designed to create ideal environment for nucleic acid hybridization including northern, southern and western blot application. It also works as an incubator shaker. With advanced features including variable and adjustable temperatures and speeds, researchers have the flexibility to efficiently process all available micro array chambers with one robust tool. It offers space-saving design and excellent uniformity which is ideal for molecular biology labs.
WEIBER Hybridization Oven offer better agitation, higher through put, and requires less volume per membrane area. It incorporates a microprocessor temperature controller that together with a large, noiseless and quiet circulating fan, assure uniform and precise temperature control. WEIBER Hybridization Oven has the capacity to conduct up to 20 independent probe hybridizations, each with up to seven separate membranes.
- Compact size
- Consistent, repeatable results achieved with microprocessor controls
- High precision PID controller
- Timer with audible alarm for accurate incubation and washing steps
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning function
- LED display (0.1°C resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad
- Large Capacity
Areas of Application
- Molecular Biology Assays
- Southern (DNA) Hybridizations
- Northern (RNA) Hybridizations
- Western Blot