|Home||» Products||» Mortuary Freezers||» Mortuary Chamber|
We are a highly acclaimed Mortuary Chamber Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter from Delhi, India. The Mortuary Chamber is used for storing cadaverous under cool conditions to prevent decomposition. WEIBER Mortuary Chamber is made of corrosion free metal components, with insulation ensuring maximum thermal efficiency and durability. Mortuary Chamber is extremely useful in hospitals, railways and hospitals. The external surface of this equipment is chemically treated, antirust coated and duly furnished with power-coated paint. Mortuary Chamber is even provided with user-friendly custom developed software that obtains and analyzes the data and facilitates the user to generate reports and graphs.
- Double walled cooled units.
- Outer body constructed out of thick steel or aluminum sheets painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly power coated.
- Inner chamber made of heavy gauge stainless steel of ss-304 grade or anodized aluminum sheet.
- The 100 mm gap is filled with high-grade polyurethane insulation that ensures maximum thermal efficiency.
Temperature range of these equipment is from 2 to 8 or 0 to -10 degree Celsius but also can be modified according to customer requirement.
- PUF insulation
- Sturdy construction
- Environmental friendly
- Special loading trolley
- Digital temp indication
- Energy efficient
- Designed for long storage of cadaverous
- These systems are provided with bulk storage data capacity with high data retention life.
- Incorporated with trays to carry dead bodies with handles at both ends
- CFC free registration unit is kept outside the chamber and fixed at the rear top
- Easy to maintain
- Feature to adjust or select any baud rate for any serial communication port