|Home||» Products||» Test Chambers||» Seed Germination Chamber|
Seed Germination Chamber
Seed Germination Chamber
Seed Germinator Chamber is the laboratory equipment which is used for the Germination of Seeds. WEIBER Seed Germination Chambers provide suitable varying atmospheric conditions for the seed germination; that can be created within the Seed Germination Chambers without the need of going outside. Typically, these create an environment in which light, humidity and temperature are controlled to provide optimum conditions for the germination of seeds. They are made of double walled structure having two chambers, one inner and one outer. WEIBER Seed Germination Chambers are designed in such a way that they are able to control the crucial environmental parameters.
The Main Components Of A Seed Germination Chamber Include
- A germinating cylinder
- A temperate controller
- Low maintenance
- PUF insulation
- Energy efficient
- RS232 interface
- Stainless steel interior
- Corrosion resistant
- Involving plants, tissues and microorganism test
- Electronic components industries
- Enzyme reaction studies
- Tissue culture application
- Growth observation studies
- Fermentation analysis
- Chamber Body : Double walled cabinet with inner chamber made up of Stainless steel of grade SS 304 and outer wall of heavy gauge PCRC steel sheet that is degreased and pre treated with primers for rust proofing .
- Insulation : its a process of retardation or the reduction of heat loss or heat gain for energy conservation. Weiber Environmental Growth Chamber provides cellular insulation that is through polyurethane foam.
- Cellular Insulation : Composed of air or some other gas contained within foam of stable small bubbles and formed into boards, blankets, or hollow cylinders.
- Heating : Desired positive temperature is provided through stainless steel sheathed air heaters, these heaters do not affect the test specimen directly as they are placed in conditioning plenum proving indirect heat.
- Air Circulation : air circulation efficient motor fans are provided, ensuring uniform temperature throughout the chamber.
- Cooling : negative temperature is maintained through ultra low temperature application compressor and non CFC eco friendly R 404a refrigerant used.
- Refrigeration : it is provided through hermetic and half-hermetic compressor cascade refrigeration system. Hermetic compressor is completely sealed, especially against the escape or entry of air and semi-hermetic compressor is partially sealed units and these units are mainly utilizes for real refrigeration work.
- Humidification : humidification is the process of regulating humidity; a measure of moisture in the air. Humidity inside the Weiber seed germinator is provided thorough steam generated from heating water using immersion type heater. A water reservoir is provided in the machine with heaters and controls for this purpose,to achieve given humidity range.
- Humidity range : 90 to 96% + 3% RH (non adjustable)
- Temperature range : 5o C to 60o C
- Temperature Control : The temperature is efficiently controlled by PLC based HMI (human machine interface) interactive control panel